Gorjuss No. 31 Awashed

It's time for a new challenge at 7 Kids! We have moved our challenges onto our FB group, and what's up for grabs is a $20 gift certificate to the store! It's easy to play, so come join us.

This 2-week challenge is all about glitter and shimmer. I don't own a lot of glitter (glitter and crafting kitties do NOT play well together), so I thought..."A-ha! Glitter paper!" So I created a sea scene for the Gorjuss mini No. 31 Awashed. I can't get enough of Gorjuss girls - it always surprises me when I color them up and they look so different from the girl on the package! She comes in full size and mini - the full size includes a few extra coordinating stamps.


For my colors, I chose:

skin - E13, 11, 21, 01, 000, R21
hair - E37, 25, 55
tail - BG49, 45, G12
sand dollar - E44, 43, 42

Paper is by Bella Blvd. The sentiment is from Little Mermaids by The Greeting Farm. The circle die is the Holly Wreath Circle die by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps. The waves are the Waves die by La-La Land Crafts. Glitter paper is from my stash!

I also used a couple Distress Oxide Inks for my background sky - Squeezed Lemonade and Worn Lipstick.

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts