Hot Cuppa

Hi everyone! Today starts a new challenge at Lemon Shortbread. For my inspiration, I've used Hot Cuppa. I love winter and hot cocoas on chilly days, but alas, winter is probably over where I live. So this will be one of my last winter posts for the season.


I chose to color-up my gal with lovely lilac hair, a new combo for me, and love how it turned out!

Colors:
skin - E11, 21, 01, 000, 93
hair - 100, BV25, V25
coat - BV25, C04, 02, R000
red - R46, 24, 22

The Pine Cone and Hot Cocoa Mug dies I've used are from La-La Land Crafts, the November 2017 club kit. The monthly Club Kit is a wonderful way to get incredible products before they are publicly release AND at about a 50% discount. The embossing folder is from Stampin' Up.

Don't forget to come play along in this challenge! You can win a cute Lemon Shortbread digi!

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts