Heart Hands Molli

This week's Inspiration Friday theme at La-La Land Crafts is fitting for the season, "love". I used some non-traditional colors to create a gift box and belly band. Belly bands are great ways to give personality and decoration to a gift box. I used dies to not only decorate my box, but also to create the handle. I've shown the detail in my photos below.



The second pic shows the detail on my handle, which I made with the Stitched Bracket Border Die and the Stitched Slots Die.

The colors I chose for my design are:

skin - E21, 02, 01, 000, 0000, 93
hair - YR24, E97, 53
top - BG15, 34, 11
yellow - Y35, 32, 11
skirt - W5, 03, 01

Here is a full supply list:

Stamp: Heart Hands Molli
Dies: Stitched Slots Die, Heart Puzzle Die, Deco Corner Die, Cherry Blossom Branch Die, Key Holes Die, Photo Elements Die, Stitched Bracket Border Die, Small Hot Air Balloon Die (Jan 2018 Club Kit), Chevrons Die (Jan 2018 Club Kit).

Papers are by Pebbles.

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts