Fawned


It's happy release day at C.C. Designs! The super-cute January release is now available in the C.C. Designs shop. Here are the stamps in this release:


And the dies:


For my design, I've used the sweet little Fawned set and coordinating dies. Together they amount to $9 purchase, and in my opinion, are very much worth the buy! I created a background banner using the Heart Banner dies, and used the Puppy Accessories to create a banner for the sentiment.


Here are the colors I used for my little deers:
brown parts - E99, 35, 33, 31, 30, 42, 41, 40
cheeks - RV21, 10
bow - R39, 43, RV29, 25

The embossing folder is by Stampin Up.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the makes from the DT today at the C.C. Designs blog. And, please join our FB group for fun release day games! Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts