Fall Hall

Today I have a neat project to share with you using a very versatile autumn digi from Craftin Desert Divas, Fall Hall. This digi is a compilation of a CUTE bird, pumpkin, mushroom, basket of apples, and an acorn. You can resize and combine the objects as you please. 

I used some of the objects to create a seasonal wreath. I cut out one of the Scribbled Circles dies 4 times, and layered them on top of one another to create depth. Then, I added more depth by popping up the background, cut from the Fancy Frames dies, on dimensional foam.


Here's my color recipe for this design:
birdie - E29, 57, 25, 23, R27, 17, 05, 11, YR12, Y38
berries - RV14, YR21, Y32, G46
pumpkin - YR27, 24, 12, G46, 99, 21
mushroom - R89, 29, 27, 24

I finished my design off with some Red Berry Nuvo drops.

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts