Snow Days

I've never been skiing or snowboarding in my life. And I don't think I'm missing anything. I had so much fun creating the card below, using Kraftin' Kimmie's Snow Days. I'm entering it into the Krafty Guest Contest as my second entry. I completely agree with the sentiment, and the look of fear on my girl's face.


I colored her up with my Copics, and used a photography technique for the background snowflakes. I think it makes the world look like a fairy land.

Here's my card recipe:
face - E13, 11, 21, 00, 51, 50, R20
hair - E70s
outfit - RV66, 52, 50, 000
oranges - YR04, l4, 00
other: background inks are a mix of Stampin Up's Night of Navy, Elegant Eggplant, and Island Indigo. I also used my Spica clear glitter pen for the fluffy ball on her hat. Makes it sparkle so pretty!

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts