Finally...!!

I'm back from my long break, and I'm happy to say that I've figured out how to make a watermark-kinda-thingy, so no more posts without those! That is pretty much why I took my break to begin with.

Here is today's post. I'm in love with the Elisabeth Bell range over at Whimsy Stamps. To me, these are just so cute, classic, and they remind me of all good things as a child.

I inked up Sun Kissed, colored her with my copics, and used some Bo Bunny papers for the background.
I forgot to mark down the colors I used for this little lady, but next time, I promise!

I'm entering her in the following challenges:

7 Kids Challenge blog, anything goes!
Whimsy Stamps challenge, anything goes with a twist of flowers.


Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

  1. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our WHIMSY STAMPS challenge blog so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!! really pretty and you did color it very well.

    thank you for joining us at 7 kids challenge blog. see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us for the Whimsy Stamps challenge this month. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts