Flapper Anya

Today I'm sharing a card I made with Flapper Anya and Sparkle & Shine stamps from The Greeting Farm - so much cuteness!! I wanted to showcase Flapper Anya on a stage. The idea I wanted to capture was of a lady, dancing and sparkling, no matter her age. That's why her hair is kind of gray. She actually reminds me a lot of a friend of mine, ha!


I colored her with my Copics. I used a stippling technique on her headband. I always love doing this, it gives such a nice subtle blend while looking like it has some texture in it, don't you think?

The background is a combination of distress inks - Dried Marigold and Worn Lipstick. The sentiment and the feather in her hair are embossed in gold, and she has a turquoise sequin in her headband.

Hopefully she'll bring me some luck as I enter her in the Greeting Farm's Jan 2017 Farm Fresh challenge!

Thanks for popping by, see you soon!


Comments

Popular Posts