Gorjuss Prismacolors

I don't often work with colored pencils in my art. I actually still use the same complete Prismacolor set my father purchased for me while I was in high school. It was a gift - I spent all my money in the art store. Nothing like the smell of graphite, wax, and markers! <sigh>. 

Well, today my Cat 1 (I have Cats 1, 2, and 3) and I decided to give my Prismacolors a workout. I paired them with a Gorjuss stamp I've been wanting to color for a long while. In fact, I have a BUNCH of Gorjuss stamps that I think would make a great card set! Maybe for a gift, maybe to sell.

Anyway, here is the art:

I kept it simple. Prismacolors and Gamsol. I would have added a sentiment but couldn't find one I liked with this image. To me she is contemplating the wonder of winter.

Happy day! See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts